At Lords Hotel (Lanina Ltd trading as Lords Hotel), the privacy and confidentiality of our clients and subscribers is very important. We are committed to maintain the privacy and security of your user information. We will never disclose, share or sell your data to any third party without consent, unless required to do so by law.
This policy explains how we may collect information and then use it to satisfy your booking or purchase requirement. It also outlines the security measures we take to protect your privacy and gives certain assurances on things we will not do.
Lords Hotel has reviewed your personal data to ensure it meets the GDPR (The General Data Protection Regulation) requirements that came into force on 25th May 2018.
HOW GDPR PROTECTS YOU:
· Your personal data is better protected
· You have more control and easier access to the personal information we hold about you, if you wish to check, change it or have it removed
· You can choose how you wish to be contacted, for example by email or phone
· You can change your mind and you can update your choices at anytime
The law states that we can use your personal data only if we have one or more of these reasons:
· When you consent to it, or
· To fulfil a contract we have with you, or
· When it is our legal duty, or
· When it is in our legitimate interest (A legitimate interest is when we have a business or commercial reason to use your information).
THE INFORMATION WE COLLECT:
Lanina Ltd processes your personal information to meet our legal, statutory and contractual obligations and to provide you with our products and services. We will never collect any unnecessary personal data from you and do not process your information in any way, other than already specified in this policy.
We collect information to provide better services to you. This includes information that you give us via our website, through our social media channels, when you contact us via phone or email. When you make a reservation or enquiry via a Third Party Travel Agent or Online booking website through which we sell our products. The different types of information we may collect is as follows:
· Registration details (name, postal address, email address, location, mobile or other telephone number, passport number)
· Date of Birth
· Business information (your company name, address, VAT number and Reg number
· Any other information you provide when making a reservations
· Any information you give to third party on line booking websites or travel agents
We collect information in the below ways: –
· Application forms
· Booking forms
· Online forms
HOW WE USE THE INFORMATION THAT WE COLLECT FROM YOU:
We may use the information described above for the purposes for which you provided at the time to us as well as the following:
· To provide our products and services to you
· To create a profile in our hotel system to manage your booking
· To verify your identity
· To advise you of any changes or problems with your booking
· To help detect fraud or loss
· To help us to administer accounts, services and products which we offer
· To communicate with you and answer any queries that you may have
· To deliver or allow you to participate in our services
· To keep track of your preferences and habits when you visit us
· To conduct statistical analysis to improve our website
· To analyse your interactions with our website
We would like to send you information about Lords Hotel from time to time with information on products, offers and services, which we believe may be of interest to you. If you have consented to receive our marketing, you may opt out at any time, by clicking on the opt out button in each of our newsletters or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject heading unsubscribe.
We may also use Google Adwords from time to time remarketing our services ton third party websites including google to previous visitors of our website. It could mean that we advertise to previous visitors who have not completed a task on our site, for example using our contact form and not checking out when they have started shopping with us.
You can set your own preferences for how Google advertise to you using the Google Ad Preference page and if you want to you can opt out interest-based advertising entirely by cookie settings.
WHAT IS A COOKIE
A cookie is a small file containing a string of characters that is sent to your computer when you visit a website. When you visit the website again the cookie allows the site to recognise your browser. Cookie may store preferences and other information. You can reset your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However some websites may not function properly without cookies.
THIRD PARTY COOKIES:
Google analytics: Google analytics is a reporting tool for Websites which allows us to review anonymous information about how our website is used and how visitors use our site and get to it. Google analytics do not collect personal data about our visitors.
ACCESSING AND AMENDING YOUR DATA
You have a right to access a copy of the Data which we hold about you. If you would like to do this, please email us at email@example.com with the subject matter Personal Data in the email, or write to us at Lords Hotel, 20 – 22 Leinster Square, London W2 4PR, as per the terms of GDPR, we will provide the Data within thirty (30) days of receipt of your written request. This is a free of charge service.
You may need to modify or update your Data if your circumstances change. Additional Data as to your marketing preferences may also be stored and you may change this at any time.
If you withdraw your consent to any or all use of your personal Data, depending upon the nature of your request, we may not be able to provide or continue providing our products and services to you, or administer any contractual relationship already in place. You understand and agree that in such instances where we require your personal Data to fulfil a contractual obligation to you and you withdraw your consent to collect, use or disclose the relevant personal Data for those purposes, we cannot be held liable for breach of that agreement. Our legal rights and remedies in such event are expressly reserved.
RETENTION OF INFORMATION
Your personal Data will be retained for as long as it is necessary to fulfil the purpose for which it is collected, for business or legal purposes, or in accordance with applicable laws. Where you have consented to us using your details for direct marketing, we will keep such data until you notify us otherwise and/or withdraw your consent.
LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES
HAVE A QUESTION?