Coronavirus Safety Measures
We are very excited to welcome you back to our hotel.
Our safety measures are regularly updated according to UK Government and WHO guidelines to ensure your stay with us is as safe and comfortable as possible.
Extra measures now being taken are:
- Hand sanitisers located around hotel
- On arrival our receptionists will greet you from behind a safety screen
- A one way system has been implemented to promote social distancing
- Your complimentary continental breakfast or optional full English breakfast is provided by table service in our dining room.
- Appropriate social distancing signage is in place
- Frequent disinfecting and sanitising takes place in the hotel, especially heavy traffic areas, eg stairs, light switches and door handles.
- To minimise interaction between staff and guests, rooms will only be serviced before and after your stay. Should you require any additional service please ask Reception.
- All our staff are trained to adhere to COVID-19 hygiene standards
- All our staff wear masks/face coverings at all times
- 90% of our staff have received Covid Vaccines